- Finish up the IPA translation of a recorded speech sample (this is 98% done, but I'm not confident in my translation abilities, which means I'll probably second guess myself a few dozen times before turning it in).
- Write a 2000-word report of the interview process, which should include some scholarly references to help support my interpretation of the findings.
- Compile the appendix and supporting documentation.
College Comp Class:
- Some reading (that's due by this Thursday)
- Refine my Teaching Statement.
- Rework my Syllabus.
Okay, seeing the items listed out like this makes me think it is possible to finish without going insane!