Day 18 - Plans/dreams/goals
- Scrapbooking weekend with Jessica, Carrie, Ronnie, and Margarett in March. Can't wait!!
- A weekend at an indoor water park with the family and my BFF and her (extended) family this spring.
- A week of camping at Silver Lake campground on Michigan's western shoreline this summer.
- Getting a puppy once the weather gets decent. I've been looking at pictures of Morkies. Oh, my.
- Signing up for fall and winter classes so I can finally graduate!
- Winning the lotto or making millions of my self-published book(s). (It's a dream...go ahead and laugh, I am.)
- Selling a book or two or three to a traditional publisher.
- Throwing away everything in my closet and dresser and going on a shopping spree.
- Vacationing all over the world with my hubby and our boys.
- Being able to quit my job and stay home to work on pursuing dreams 1-4.
- Write, edit, and publish book #2 under my alter ego's identity.
- Spend a lot of quality time with my hubby and our boys.
- Potty train and teach the new puppy some tricks.
- Write and edit my fantasy novel so I can begin the arduous publishing journey.