To Do List
- Grocery shopping for our house/dog sitter. I'm thinking pizza rolls, cookies, frozen pizzas, ice cream, chips, and pop. Healthy, right? Hey, he's eighteen. I don't think he's concerned with calorie counting.
- Laundry. I'll probably need all of tonight, tomorrow and Sunday to get caught up. If there is such a thing.
- I should probably wash the bedding, clean the bathrooms, and give the floors a once over. Doesn't that sound like fun?
- Pack my clothes.
- Pack the boys' clothes.
- Charge the electronics. Five hours or more on the train will require a significant amount of battery life.
- And just in case the batteries die, I'd better stuff books, paper and pens into one of the carry-ons.
- Make sure Ken has the train tickets and hotel info.
- Find tripod.