Reading for Others

It has come to my attention that I am sadly behind on the reading/critiquing of manuscripts given to me by fellow writers. I have three books that I've promised to read and critique in my in-box. Two of the three are about a quarter of the way done. The other one is perhaps halfway done, but I have a feeling I'm going to have to reread a lot of it in order to continue on because I set it down quite some time ago.

In addition to these three, I also have a couple of novels-in-draft sitting in my Google Wave in-box. I'm not sure when - or if - I will be able to get to those.

So, if you're waiting on some feedback from me, please be patient! I really am going to make a good faith effort to get caught up!

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite Books of 2016

80s Festival

No-bake Cookies