October 8, 2009

Woe is Wednesday Night

For my husband!

It seems Wednesday night is one of my favorite nights to use our DVR. From 8 - 11 p.m. something is being recorded. Laugh if you want, but the first two shows are So You Think You Can Dance and America's Next Top Model. Up next is Criminal Minds and Glee, followed by Leverage and Eastwick. Hey, there's no accounting for taste. I like my trashy tv shows!

Since I must admit I'm a bit out of control with the whole taping-every-show-that- remotely-appeals-to-me thing, it's been decided that Wednesday nights are going to become Netflix nights. While my shows are recording, we can watch something a bit more universally appealing or at least something that won't leave the hubby wanting to gouge his eyes out.

I wonder what's up next on the list? ~skips off to check out the Netflix queue~

Righteous Kill with Al Pacino and Robert De Niro. Of course, that's assuming we don't watch it before next Wednesday. If we do, hubby gets to move another one of his movies up the list so that it ships next.