Ying and Yang

This is the reason I had to leave work today. As the doctor's office was already closed, we're going to have to wait for x-rays until tomorrow. For now, he's reclining against my headboard, munching on popcorn while his foot is being iced down.



But, on a brighter note, this is what I found in the mailbox when I got home from the kidlet's school!


Thanks to Alison Kent's twitter challenge, I got a free copy of her book, No Limits. Can't wait to dive right in. It's certainly good incentive to get my final paper done, don't you think? What a wonderful reward!

Then there's Netflix. Oh, how I love Netflix.

And last but not least, the pictures I ordered from Snapfish! I definitely have enough pictures to keep me busy this weekend while I'm off scrapbooking with friends and family.

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite Books of 2016

80s Festival

No-bake Cookies