This weekend is going to be busy. There's so much going on. After work we need to pick up the hubby's truck from the body shop. Then we'll need to run to the store and pick up a gift for my son's best friend; he's turning 11 this weekend.

After all that running, I'm skipping out on exercising with my sisters in order to go watch my nephew play basketball. We weren't sure he was going to be able to play because his parents have been waiting on some test results to explain the chest pains he's been complaining about. Luckily, it looks like an inhaler should fix his problems. Yep, asthma claims another victim.

Of course, that's assuming my grandmother doesn't have open heart surgery today. Or, if she does, that everything goes well. The procedure they did yesterday found several plugged arteries and they think open heart surgery will be easier on her eighty-year-old body than the alternative methods for clearing out the pipes. I hope so. I am very, very nervous. And I know I'm not the only one.

Of course, they could wait until tomorrow to do the surgery. They told my Dad and Uncle they'd let them know sometime today what was going on.

Here's the agenda for tomorrow as it stands right now:

*full body massage & haircut at the Spa - courtesy of the Hubby (gift certificate from Christmas)

*A trip to Barnes & Noble where I plan on indulging in a Chai Latte Venti

*Taco Bell for lunch (what? Doesn't everyone plan a trip to Taco Bell as if it's a rare treat to be savored?)

*Possibly make my son's basketball game (Hubby told me not to worry about it..to enjoy my day and not rush, so this is a big maybe)

*Get ready for night out with the girls (my sister, my sister-in-law, and my best friend)

*Seether, Saving Abel, and NICKELBACK concert at 7PM.

Of course, all of this is subject to change if things don't go well with Grandma. I don't know what kind of readjustments will have to be made, but she's Grandma. Enough said.

You'd think that would be enough busy-ness for one weekend, but there's more! Sunday morning hubby is doing weigh-ins for our hometown wrestling match. He has to be there by 6 o'clock, if not earlier. Because he can't leave after our wrestler steps on the scale, I'll need to take the little guy up there and do the weigh-in with him. Take him home. Feed him. Motivate myself to get ready (yes, I'll probably be in my jammies when we weigh-in...what's your point?). Then it's off to the meet where I will be helping in the kitchen all day long and probably assisting with clean-up duty.

Whew. I'm tired just thinking about all we've got going on!