Photo Meme

I was tagged by Sharla of This Thing Called Life! for a relatively simple photo meme. The object here is to open the 6th picture in the 6th folder and tell your audience about that picture.

So..without cheating...here is my 6th photo in my 6th folder (home photo shoots).



Oh, my. I haven't looked in this folder in a very long time. You can see this picture was taken in 2004, which means my boys were 7 & 4 at the time. They look so little. If you look close, Gage still has toddler hands!

This picture is actually a very fitting representation of my little guys. Gage is a temperamental little thing - always has been, probably always will be. KC, on the other hand, is more laid back and, at times, downright goofy.

On this particular day I attempted my first "photo shoot" with the boys. Trying to take advantage of what little natural light there is in my dining room, I set up a couple of chairs and draped some cloth. Then the real fun began. I took pictures of the boys together (as seen above) as well as pictures of both of them alone. Then, because I'm never in any of the photos, I decided to use the camera's self-timer. Egads. I'm so glad I didn't have to post one of those!

Well, I suppose that's about I have to say on this photo and that memory. So now I will tag a few people!

Chrissy
Megan
Danielle


Ladies, I expect to see pictures!


And, please, if I didn't tag you but you really want to play along, do! Just be sure to let me know in comments that you completed the meme.