- I was awarded scholarship funds for the writing conference in May. It should be enough to almost pay for the entire trip. I just have to remember to bring in receipts and whatnot.
- I have received my final grade for my first graduate class. I think it's a solid A. Maybe an A- if the teacher grades funny.
- I still haven't put up the Christmas stockings. That's happening this weekend. My little guy is counting down the days until Santa arrives and the stockings under the tree are a major concern for him. He's afraid Santa will forget to fill them if they're not hanging from the banister.
- In one day and four hours I will be on vacation!
- I got The Dark Knight at the work Xmas party! I can't wait to watch it.
- Both of my kids have had the flu this week. Ug. At least it seems to be a quick one and doesn't linger.
- I should be able to finish up my Xmas shopping this Friday while I'm out and about with my sister and mother (in-laws).
There...I think you're caught up now. Maybe.