Tempted

As always money is tight, but I've just discovered something else I want. (Shhh. Don't tell my hubby!) Of course, he already knows about this lens and this tripod. He also knows I have a terrible book buying problem that may someday require professional interference. So I imagine he wouldn't be at all suprised to hear I want something else. Although, this particular "I want" is a little different from my norm and might surprise him.

I would like to purchase a season pass to the University's Theatre productions. I thought it would be pricey and out of my reach, but it's only $25 for those with staff, student, or faculty IDs. That means hubby and I could both get a pass for $50 combined! Not that I expect him to join me for every single production. Maybe a friend or family member could take his seat when he's not interested, which would probably be most of the time.

Hmmm. Somthing to think about...