Quick Update in Bullets

  • My nephew had surgery yesterday. When I stopped by last night to pick up a change of clothes for his big brother, he was sound asleep and not even our loud chatter could wake him up. This is a good thing. He's going to be sore when the pain meds start to wear off.
  • Revisions are not going to so well. Not because I had written total drek, but because I didn't have a chance to focus last night.
  • Puppy managed to go almost 2 full days without an accident. Until this morning...
  • My youngest will probably lose a fingernail. He somehow managed to slam his fingers in the sliding glass door. I don't know how either, but this is the child who was hurt 4 out of 7 days in Disney. He's also the same child who managed to get a huge sliver in his palm over the 4th of July weekend and screamed bloody murder while we attempted to fish it out.

Popular posts from this blog

80s Festival

My Favorite Books of 2016

No-bake Cookies