I think it's dying.

My computer, that is.

Last night I wanted to back up some photos to a DVD. After much cursing and praying, I ended up having to reboot the system. What happened next does not bode well for my computer's continual well-being.

Black screen. White blinking cursor in the upper left hand corner.

This lasted for several minutes. In fact, I was beginning to think it had truly died when the Windows logo reappeared and the start-up processes started to run. Whew! Although most of my data is saved on an external harddrive, there are a few things that automatically save to the desktop, like the Itunes music I buy.

I should probably transfer those files over to the external harddrive first instead of backing up the photos...

Wish me luck!

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite Books of 2016

80s Festival

No-bake Cookies