Upward Basketball

Today the boys had their first basketball games of the season. I wanted to take the video camera but I forgot to charge the battery. That left me with the digital camera (the one I need to replace because the pictures are getting progressively worse). Here's the end result from the littlest guy's game...






Now I know gym pictures are a bitch. Still, these are pretty rough even when the subjects aren't running around (see picture #2). This is why I've started taking just a wee bit out of each paycheck and setting it aside for a digital SRL. It may take me six months to save up enough, but I'll get there eventually.

As a scrapbooker these kind of photos make me crazy. I can't fix this level of blurriness. The sharpen feature in Picasa or even Photoshop can only do so much.

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite Books of 2016

80s Festival

No-bake Cookies