November 2, 2007

Weekend Plans

There are a few things I must do this weekend. In order of priority:

1) Write 5-6 page paper for my Witches and Witch Hunt class.

2) Write at least 5K on story.

3) Join my sister for a night of adult R&R - not sure where we'll go or what we'll do. Money is tight all around.

4) Start re-arranging the boys' bedrooms. My dad is definitely moving in, which means my oldest is losing his bedroom for a few months. The good thing here is Dad won't be alone Christmas morning...and I'm pretty excited about having him there.

5) Clean boys' toilet. Eww. Gross. But they can't be trusted to do the job well enough on their own. I've tried.

6) Laundry.

Luckily, some of these things will take mere minutes. The only one I'm really worried about consuming my weekend is item #1. I always underestimate how much time I'll need to pull a coherent argument together.