Monday's Progress on October 16, 2007 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps This will be a brief update. I managed to write 677 of the 1000 words I wanted to get yesterday. While I didn't quite make my daily goal, I consider this a good start. Comments Ann1:43 PMExcellent start, Krista! Sometimes it takes a while to build up steam. Good luck fellow sweater!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyKrista Heiser2:44 PMThanks! Good luck to you, too!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymous8:34 PMLOL. For a minute I thought Ann was talking about an article of clothing. :DIt sounds like a good start to me; much better than I'm doing today.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Excellent start, Krista! Sometimes it takes a while to build up steam. Good luck fellow sweater!
ReplyDeleteThanks! Good luck to you, too!
ReplyDeleteLOL. For a minute I thought Ann was talking about an article of clothing. :D
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like a good start to me; much better than I'm doing today.