After School Program

The hubby and I have decided to put our oldest into an after-school program for Math. He's doing okay right now, but I'm sure a little extra time spent reviewing will only benefit him. Since he no longer meets with a tutor, I think this is a very good idea indeed.

I wish they had something similiar after school for reading and writing.

I also called the school today to find out when we're supposed to meet with everyone to review his IEP. I believe it's supposed to be sometime this month.

I also joined a ADHD discussion board. I made my first post earlier today introducing myself and giving a brief overview of the little man's story. I'm hoping being part of a larger group will help generate ideas on how to help us and him.

Oh the joys of being back in school...

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite Books of 2016

80s Festival

No-bake Cookies