Not Making Progress

I should have kept my mouth shut about how proud I was of myself for writing every day. Every day!

I didn't even open the WIP last night. Or the night before that.

Today at lunch (an hour insted of the normal 1/2 hour) I thought I'd get something accomplished. Yeah. Right. My laptop has decided to be a total pain in the ass and won't let me do anything. I'm not sure what its problem is, but it's pissing me off. Every time I open the WIP it locks up the machine.

Can you say "annoying"?

However, I was able to at least save the damn file and transfer it to the desktop here at work. I might be able to get something done before it's time to open the door and reenter the working world.

Wish me luck!

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite Books of 2016

80s Festival

No-bake Cookies