December is always a crazy, busy month. Gage's birthday. Dayna's birthday. My mom's birthday. Ronnie's birthday. Decorating. Baking. Shopping. Gift wrapping. Holiday parties. Christmas. This year, it may be even busier because we may be welcoming two new family members amid the chaos. Both of my boys are growing their little families.
I am so excited to meet my new grandbabies! I fully intend to spoil them just as much as I've spoiled my Ry-Bug.
KC & Allie are due December 5, 2026.
| It's a girl!! |
There is a possibility Allie will be induced early, though, because of her gestational diabetes. So, perhaps, baby girl will be joining us closer to Thanksgiving than to Christmas. We shall see!
Gage and Dayna are due December 19, 2026. Their December will be especially crazy because, in addition to welcoming their first child into the world, Gage intends to buy my house. The plan is for me to sell this place to them so that Andrew and I can get a fresh start elsewhere (more on that in a future post!).
It's a boy!!
Comments
Post a Comment