Final Fantasy XIII on June 04, 2009 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps I am so excited! I've been dying to get Final Fantasy on the PS3. Looks like my wish should come true this December. Comments Anonymous2:14 PMThis year seems to be the year of games. Check out Ghostbusters when it comes out. The boys may like it.tell everyone I said hello.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymous11:20 AMPerfect...just what we need, more games. Blah! I say Blah! Go outside instead! Enjoy Mother Nature.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyKrista Heiser11:34 AMYeah. 'Cause that's all I do is sit around gaming.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
This year seems to be the year of games. Check out Ghostbusters when it comes out. The boys may like it.
ReplyDeletetell everyone I said hello.
Perfect...just what we need, more games. Blah! I say Blah! Go outside instead! Enjoy Mother Nature.
ReplyDeleteYeah. 'Cause that's all I do is sit around gaming.
ReplyDelete