I was very intrigued when I saw that it was another TED video, because I remember enjoying last years video that you posted also. I have taken so much from this video. I have taken things from it as a scrapbooker, as a teacher, and as a grad student. Thank you as always for showing me a different perspective than where I am looking.
I was very moved by this speech, too. In many ways I found it liberating. Being able to attribute my success or failure to something outside of myself sure does take a lot of pressure off!
I was very intrigued when I saw that it was another TED video, because I remember enjoying last years video that you posted also. I have taken so much from this video. I have taken things from it as a scrapbooker, as a teacher, and as a grad student. Thank you as always for showing me a different perspective than where I am looking.
ReplyDeleteI was very moved by this speech, too. In many ways I found it liberating. Being able to attribute my success or failure to something outside of myself sure does take a lot of pressure off!
ReplyDelete