Right now... on February 05, 2009 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Macro Settings Originally uploaded by KrheiserThis would be a welcome sight. I am so tired of the snow and freezing temps! Comments Mme.11:11 PMI would love to see that too! Freezing temps also means indoor recess for me. I just keep wishing that it was spring!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyChrissy11:32 AMI love dandlions! (spelled wrong I think) You could make them into dinner if you wanted too. I hated the snow on the first snow fall of the season! I miss Florida right now.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyForeverhopeful4:54 PMI would love to see flowers outside!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
I would love to see that too! Freezing temps also means indoor recess for me. I just keep wishing that it was spring!
ReplyDeleteI love dandlions! (spelled wrong I think) You could make them into dinner if you wanted too. I hated the snow on the first snow fall of the season! I miss Florida right now.
ReplyDeleteI would love to see flowers outside!
ReplyDelete