My Weekend











Comments

  1. I see that you've been having fun with your camera again. I like the b-ball pics and the new colorations to it. So Gage won again, awesome! How did KC do?? I also see he made a few good shots.
    Hope to see you later today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos.. love how you did the basketball ones. Is that photoshop? I really need to get that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meg > Yep, photoshop! I copied the entire photo onto a new layer, used a mask, and then desaturated everything. Using a black paintbrush, I created a mask allowing the colored original to show through. Very easy.

    Chrissy > KC did great. He scored five baskets or so. He's pretty fast on his feet, but still a bit of a klutz.

    Gage took fourth place (they had medals for 1st - 4th at this tournament). He lost his first match, pinned the next two, and lost the fourth match. Overall, he did awesome. He's improved a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha all that photoshop talk...sounds confusing to me.
    I'd love photoshop though, I had Adobe but lost it somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Tell the boys I am very proud of them!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment