Today

Well, history has been made. I didn't catch all of Obama's speech, but what I did manage to hear was very inspiring. America needs a bit of an ego boost, a reminder of what other hardships it has overcome in its relatively short history. His speech did that and so much more. Now, we just have to hope his term in office results in positive change.

Comments

  1. Hoping and praying for positive change here too!!

    About LOST, girl you need to watch it. I am so hooked on this show, hubby thinks I'm nuts, hehe. I caught up on Seasons 1 thru 4 in about a month's time through Netflix and love, love the show!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D I'll try to find the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, history was made today and I was watching. I was watching inbetween making pancakes for lunch and getting ready for the day. Our new pres. better be much better than the dip-ding Bush.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment