On Edits on January 09, 2009 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps more animals Comments Jeffrey Hite11:23 AMI love that picture. I might have to use that some time soon.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyCrystal12:13 PMoh my that is the best. I too may need to steal that at some point!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymous5:15 PMAnd you want me to check for errors in your book?Not very good incentive...:)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyChrissy11:27 AMlove the pic. But I'm a little scared now, I'm one of your editors.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyKrista Heiser12:15 PMNo, no. You would be cat telling me if I don't like your edits, I'd better watch out. Sillies.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
I love that picture. I might have to use that some time soon.
ReplyDeleteoh my that is the best. I too may need to steal that at some point!
ReplyDeleteAnd you want me to check for errors in your book?
ReplyDeleteNot very good incentive...
:)
love the pic. But I'm a little scared now, I'm one of your editors.
ReplyDeleteNo, no. You would be cat telling me if I don't like your edits, I'd better watch out. Sillies.
ReplyDelete