Good intentions

After I got home from my son's baseball game tonight I booted up the computer. I then made the mistake of turning on the TV. There's this new show, The Closer, on FX. It's pretty good. I had watched the season premiere last week and had liked it well enough. Yep, you guessed it. I got suckered into tonight's episode. Next thing I know it's 10:00 and I've not written anything.

Damn that box!

Comments

  1. bad girl! no cookie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:08 PM

    I understand your dilemma. I enjoyed the show, too.

    OTOH--maybe you can find a different hour and write so you don't feel guilty about watching. I discovered that feeling guilty about deciding not to write when I'd planned to doesn't make me write more. It just makes me feel bad. So I don't do that anymore. I write or don't write. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, man. Don't mess with the cookies!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment